1.Prepare for the next day’s schedule.
We should spend about 20 minutes every night thinking about what’s going on today and planning ahead for what we’re going to do tomorrow.
suggest that you write down everything you want to do the next morning so that when you get up, you’ll know exactly what you’re going to do.
2.Put yourself in “shutdown mode”
In our daily life, we are often constantly disturbed by all kinds of mail, information or telephone calls. Most of them are not urgent, but keep us “charged” and can’t really relax even after work.
So, at night, you have to get out of “work mode” and give yourself a buffer to make the transition from work to personal rest.
3. Find yourself a place to relax.
If you work in front of a computer screen for a long time every day, you need to relax yourself physically and psychologically. Find a place where you feel comfortable, happy and relieved, give yourself 20 minutes and focus quietly on relaxing yourself.
For example, you can go home and take a shower right away, change into your home clothes, and tell yourself through this series of actions that your work today is over.
4. Take the time to reflect.
Reflection is a very simple mind training that allows you to evaluate further what you are going through. It’s worth noting that while reflecting on what you’re not doing well enough, take the time to reflect on what you’re doing so well. Laura Vanderkam says: “Reflecting on what you’ve done well over the past day keeps you positive and grateful. “
As you reflect at night, here are a few questions you can refer to: What did you accomplish today? What’s not done? How do you feel about this? What would you do if you could finish it in less time? What irrelevant but urgent things have you done? What changes would you make if you wanted to make the next day more efficient?
5. Read books before bed.
As most people know, many successful people’s hobby before bed is reading. Reading is a good habit that you should stick to at night, forcing you to go to bed early and keeping you focused.
When you’re ready to fall asleep, your brain strengthens what you read and helps you remember. If you like reading in bed, it is recommended that you choose a paper book. It helps you clear your mind and makes it easier for you to get ready to fall asleep.
6. Turn off the blue light that hurts your eyes.
Melatonin is a sleep-promoting body hormone, and blue light from tablets, laptops and mobile phones inhibits melatonin production.
Richard Wiseman, a professor of psychology at the University of Hertfordshire, suggests that the effect of playing with a mobile phone for 10 minutes at night is like walking in the sun for an hour during the day. “Imagine if you walked in the sun for an hour during the day and said to yourself, ‘I’m going to bed.'” How likely do you think it is? “So, an hour before bed, it’s best not to expose yourself to the screen.”
7. before bed to apply lipstick., previously in many platforms have seen girls before bed to apply lipstick., lips will look good, there will be no lip lines, this habit adhered to feel very good.
8. before bed must stretch, before do not like stretching, feel stretching is a very painful thing, but because every day will exercise, so before bed will stretch, in fact, every day stretch, sleep quality will improve.
9. to eleven o’clock to throw the mobile phone to a distance, do not allow themselves to touch, now people may not be able to stop the temptation of mobile phones, only throw the phone away, people will not stay up late, stay up late really hurt the body.