1. Physical contact can effectively improve the intimacy of two people. In the relationship, many people have a misunderstanding that there is only one way to upgrade the relationship: confession. Confession is not a trumpet to launch a charge, but a flag to declare victory. It means that the time for confession must be to confirm the relationship when the other party has enough affection for you. The most effective means to upgrade the relationship is active physical contact.
2. Single people are more likely to get sick.The most important demand for intimacy is the need to belong. If this demand is not met, there will be a variety of problems.
The loss of intimacy can damage people’s health. People’s blood pressure is higher and their immune system is weaker after divorce than when they have a happy marriage. When we are alone, our immune response becomes weaker and we are more prone to colds and flu.
3. “Murphy’s law” in loveIn front of the girls / boys, they are especially afraid of making mistakes. However, it is easy to behave deliberately unnatural and make the other party lose interest in themselves.
4. What you can’t get is always in a commotion: the magic of “intermittent reinforcement”.Psychologist Skinner has done such an experiment: three cats are locked in three different devices. The first cat will have cat food as long as it touches the button, the second will give cat food at will after touching the button, and the third cat will not give cat food no matter how it touches it.
After a certain period of domestication, which cat touches the button most frequently?
The second one!
In a relationship, there’s nothing more compelling than this randomness.
5. Primacy effectFirst impressions are more important than you think. After a brief meeting with a person for the first time, his judgment on others is profound and lasting. Early cognition can also affect people’s judgment after a few months. If we are disgusted with someone in the first meeting, we will avoid any further contact with them. However, when other characteristics of new friends are discovered in time, the first impression will continue to affect our evaluation.
6. Perfect love = passion + commitment + intimacyWhat is a perfect love like?
American psychologist Steinberg has given such a conclusion that a perfect love should have these three elements: passion, intimacy and commitment, which is the classic “love triangle theory”.
7. Romantic love will end.It is often said that love has a shelf life, or that love will eventually become family affection. Its psychological essence is that the passion part of love will be exhausted. In the past, as long as you see each other’s heart beat, want to know each other’s past, hobbies, ideas for you, every communication with expectations. However, as we get along with each other and understand each other, the sense of freshness decreases, the hormone secretion decreases, and the passion burns out, but the intimacy and commitment are not established. Naturally, such an intimate relationship seems awkward and strange.